Tuesday 6 January 2015

My Introduction

Hello everyone!

My name is Heidi ad I am in my fourth year of the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program at Brock University. During the third year of my undergrad, I had declared my concentration in Finance as I have always had a passion for numbers. After graduation, I intend to get my certification as a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).



I grew up in Toronto so I love living in a large city so transitioning to St. Catharines was an adjustment. These past two summers I worked for a large firm in the financial district of downtown Toronto and fell in love with the city in even more. I really hope to jumpstart my career there upon graduation and find a successful job that will help with my future.

From this course I hope to gain knowledge about the advancing digital technologies in our society as the world of social networks, blogs, and other digital tools are constantly evolving.


I have never written a blog before so this will be my first experience. I have found the blogging world has really grown these past few years and you now hear about people who started their  successful career from their blogs. They say blogs are a great way to express personal opinions, but also interact with people all around the world. I also enjoy the fact that blogging is more of a relaxed setting compared to a lecture where we can feel more comfortable voicing our opinions.

I look forward to working with you all these next couple of weeks and have a great semester everyone!

Heidi 




No comments:

Post a Comment